101.5 Rationalization and Implementation
- Foster individual growth through networking, conferences, roundtables, and by phone calls. Face to face meetings are very important. Use eye contact at all times to assess the person before you make a decision to work with them. – TED Talks – Ann Cuddy: Your Body Language Shapes Who You Are (http://www.ted.com/talks/amy_cuddy_your_body_language_shapes_who_you_are.html)
- Design a storyboard before making displays boards for Public Events (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storyboardhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storyboard) – Ensure clarity, choose your own colour schemes that are visually appealing in all forms of media.
- Attend a few conferences that are relevant to the topic and take notes and learn the facts.
- Create media contacts list.
- Establish email lists with yahoo groups, google groups, etc.
- Develop a free website with applications, such as http://www.wordpress.com
- Try to find free web 2.0 online tools and applications